Over the Moon is the most comprehensive, integrated English Language Programme, fully aligned with the new Primary Language Curriculum.
Ratoath Junior NS have been using Over the Moon with all their classes. Find out what they think about the programme.
Just why is Over the Moon the best choice for your school for the new Primary Language Curriculum? Key features explained…
- Integrates the three strands – Reading, Writing and Oral Language
- All PDST genres covered
- In-built comprehension skills and strategies
- Integrates Aistear and Jolly Phonics
- Seven-step approach to teaching a writing genre; taking the children on a journey from the spoken text to the written text
- Oral language activities are based on the five components of effective oral language instruction
- Uses Aistear and Irish language themes
- No need for a separate Oral Language Programme
- UNIQUE! Detailed mapping to the PLC, clearly shown in teacher plans with two focused Learning Outcomes per strand, per fortnight.